On June 26/27 2023, Munich transforms into a hotspot for founders, entrepreneurs and creatives in cyberspace. Innovation managers from the corporate world mingle with digital natives to exchange ideas about the ongoing transformation, new ways of creating, organizing or accelerating innovations.
Tech Days drive digital innovation by connecting and stimulating exchange between industry experts, founders, researchers, scientists and artists.
- Digital Innovation Forum: expert insights and exchange
- Connecting creative start-ups with established corporations
- Cross-industry exchange offering best practice industry insights
- Show-casing the latest trends and topics in the digital
- Creating an open and positive, lively atmosphere
- Involving the relevant digital drivers and industry platforms
- Being practical and hands-on
Tech Days combine different formats to create a unique and sparkling festival for digital innovation in the heart of Munich.
- Key notes by industry and political leaders
- Panel talks and discussions
- Tech-Exhibition and Demo Space
- Digital Art Live Performances
- Tech-Pitches by start-ups
- Unique location at Muffatwerk with historic art nouveau architecture
- Managers with roles in innovation & strategy
- Scientists from academic and industrial research
- Industry experts from various fields
- Decision makers from the corporate world
- Tech founders, entrepreneurs, start-ups
- Innovation mediators
- Digital natives