Addressing top level managers and executives from the private and public sectors, the Munich Cyber Security Conference offers a unique space for exchanging and discussing solutions to the manifold challenges in information and cyber security. Focusing on the role and responsibility of decision-makers, the conference emphasizes effective strategies and agile management concepts to deal with the current threat landscape and also provides insight into the future evolution of cyber security policies.
Ilse Aigner, Bavarian State Minister of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology and Deputy Minister-President of Bavaria, is Patron of the Munich Cyber Security Conference.
MSCS always takes place the day before the Munich Security Conference (MSC). Ambassador Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference, is Patron of the Munich Cyber Security Conference.
MUNICH CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCE 2018
WannaCry again? Making our businesses digitally great and cyberproof
Hotel Bayerischer Hof
Munich, February 15, 2018
2:00 – 7:30 pm
Followed by Reception and Networking Party
Please note: MCSC 2018 is fully booked. If we did not confirm your participation so far, we will not be able to accommodate you at the conference venue. Please refrain from sending an application. Thank you for your understanding.
The Cybersecurity Conference Series of the Security Network Munich attract decision-makers and influencers from around the globe. Past participants include amongst others:
- Ilse Aigner, Bavarian State Minister for Economy and Technology, Energy and Media
- Andrus Ansip, European Commissioner for Digital Single Market and Vice President of the European Commission
- Rich Baich, CISO, Wells Fargo
- Andreas Dombret, Board Member, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab,
- Dieter Kempf, President of the Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- Ian Levy, Technical Director, GCHQ National Cyber Security Centre
- Jane Holl Lute, Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security
- Robin Niblett, Director, Chatham House
- Paul Nicholas, Head of Global Security, Strategy, and Diplomacy of Microsoft and former Director for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Cybersecurity of the White House
- Günther Oettinger, European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources
- Urmas Paet, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
- Reinhard Ploss, CEO, Infineon Technologies
- Sir John Scarlett, former Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service
- Arne Schönbohm, President, German Federal Agency for Information Security, BSI
- John Suffolk, President and Global Cyber Security and Privacy Officer, Huawei Technologies
Attendance at the Munich Cyber Security Conference is by invitation only.