Talking Heads: MCSC Edition 2020
14. Februar @ 10:00 - 13:00
Talking Heads & Women Cyber Summit – MCSC Edition 2020
As part of Munich Cyber Security Conference (MCSC) 2020, the Security Network Munich proudly presents “Talking Heads”, where some of the most visionary and distinguished experts will be sharing insights on contemporary developments and challenges in information and cybersecurity.
The MCSC Edition of Talking Heads includes for the first time the “Women Cyber Summit”. In cooperation with “Cyberwomen 2020”, this initiative aims to emphasize the importance of female experts in the field of cybersecurity. It serves as a platform for the growing group of women working in cybersecurity and wants to encourage more women to join this international community and profit from it. Embedded in the unique set-up of MCSC and the Munich Security Conference MSC 2020, it is the ideal place for dialogue and cooperation.
Already confirmed speakers for Talking Heads & Women Cyber Summit – MCSC Edition 2020 include:
- Marina Kaljurand, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia, current member of the European Parliament
- Claire Vishik, Fellow and Global Cyber Security Director at Intel Corp.
- Kiersten E. Todt, Managing Director Cyber Readiness Institute
- Alex Stamos, Adjunct Professor Stanford University and former Chief Security Officer at Facebook and Yahoo
- Jeff Moss, founder and CEO of DEF CON Communications and founder of The Black Hat Briefings
- Donald D. Parker, VP Product Assurance and Security Group and general manager, Incident Response at Intel Corp.
- More speakers will be announced soon
DATE and VENUE:
Talking Heads – MCSC Edition 2020
February 14, 2020, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Ganghoferstr. 29, 80339 Munich
Partner of the Event: Security Network Munich, Center Digitisation.Bavaria, CyberWomen, KPMG, Google, Infodas, Chamber of Commerce Munich