- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
4th Munich Cybersecurity Conference (MCSC)
15. Februar 2018 @ 13:00 - 19:00
WannaCry again? Making our businesses digitally great and cyberproof
The fourth Munich Cyber Security Conference (MCSC), organized by Security Network Munich under the auspices of the Munich Security Conference (MSC) and the Bavarian State Government, will take place at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich on February 15, 2018 on the eve of the 54th MSC.
Addressing top level managers and executives from the private and public sectors, the Munich Cyber Security Conference offers a unique space for exchanging and discussing solutions to the manifold challenges in information and cyber security. Focusing on the role and responsibility of decision-makers, the conference will emphasize effective strategies and agile management concepts to deal with the current threat landscape and will also provide insight into the future evolution of cyber security policies.
Attendees will benefit from personal interactions with executives and practitioners who have recognized that fighting fraud and cybersecurity in the digital age requires new technologies, new ways of thinking, and a new digital ecosystem to tackle cyber risks.
The Cybersecurity Conference Series of the Security Network Munich attract decision-makers and influencers from around the globe. Past participants include amongst others:
- Ilse Aigner, Bavarian State Minister for Economy and Technology, Energy and Media
- Andrus Ansip, European Commissioner for Digital Single Market and Vice President of the European Commission
- Rich Baich, CISO, Wells Fargo
- Andreas Dombret, Board Member, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab
- Dieter Kempf, President of the Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- Ian Levy, Technical Director, GCHQ National Cyber Security Centre
- Jane Holl Lute, Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security
- Robin Niblett, Director, Chatham House
- Paul Nicholas, Head of Global Security, Strategy, and Diplomacy of Microsoft and former Director for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Cybersecurity of the White House
- Günther Oettinger, European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources
- Urmas Paet, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
- Reinhard Ploss, CEO, Infineon Technologies
- Sir John Scarlett, former Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service
- Arne Schönbohm, President, German Federal Agency for Information Security, BSI
- John Suffolk, President and Global Cyber Security and Privacy Officer, Huawei Technologie
Stay tuned for more details on this year’s agenda. If you have questions regarding the event, please contact Bianca Sum (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that participation at the Munich Cyber Security Conference is by-invitation-only.
Have a look at our information sheet on MCSC.